The Australian Economy is strong economy which is an added advantage for the skilled migrants who are willing to settle in Australia. The Australian Government motivates and encourages the skilled workers for settling in Australia. The level of education is high enough for the workers who have children and the skilled workers who are based on point system. The Universities are open to all international students and there are over 21% of global students studying in Australia.
With such a strong economy Australia has attracted quite some migrants and continues to do so even today. Due to its mind-blowing natural wonders and the most liveable cities in the world, many people are aspiring to land and settle down in Australia.
Australia is a promising land to many with some great lifelong benefits tied up along with it, the quality of life is rarely found in any other country. After having the PR of Australia there are some rights and benefits that can be enjoyed by you and your family.
Below listed are some specific benefits that you would enjoy holding Australia Pr.
- Reside in Australia which will not be time bound: – A permanent visa entitles you to travel in and out of the country all you want for the length of your visa (usually 5 years). Even if it has expired, you can remain in the country indefinitely BUT can’t travel out. If you still want to travel, you’ll need a Resident Return Visa.
- Freedom to work: – The next important aspect of permanent residence is the aspect of work permit. Permanent residents can work for any employer in any occupation. But, working in the Public Service or Armed forces is strictly restricted to the Australian Citizens.
- Freedom to travel: – The usual duration of your visa is of 5 years within which you can travel in and out of Australia. If your visa expires, you will still be eligible to stay in the country but will not be able to leave Australia without a Resident Return Visa. You are also permitted to freely enter and leave New Zealand.
- Eligibility to apply for Australian Citizenship: – There is a set of requirements to be met for getting a permanent citizenship in Australia, which is the ultimate permanence that an individual can hope to achieve. This status can only be granted to one who is an Australian Permanent Resident.
- Privilege to Sponsor: – Permanent residents can also sponsor their relatives for the acquisition of permanent residence.
These are just a few of the benefits listed down, however, you will be experiencing much more than this after becoming a permanent resident of Australia.
Know More Visit our website www.apexvisas.com or you can contact at +91 8055 80 4150 | 1800 102 4150