Canada is one of the most beautiful and best countries for Indian immigrants. Canada has very liberal and tremendously systemized “Express Entry System” is proof of their migration program.
What is the Canada PR Visa?
The Canada PR gives permanent resident status to most desiring immigrants. It allows immigrants to work and live in the Canada without any restriction. The potential applicant must apply to the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to get a Canada PR visa. It offers an extensive range of opportunities for working skilled professionals with a luxurious lifestyle.
Permanent Resident Visa
- Without any restriction, you can live and work forever in Canada
- Without any additional visa, your family members(Spouse & Kids) also can fly with you
- Children get free education, as well as spouse, gets right to work for any company in Canada
- Provide Free Medical Facility to Immigrant Family
- Just after 5 yrs. stay, eligible to apply for the Canada Citizenship
- Age under 45 years
- Educational Certificate (Bachelor’s degree or above)
- Work experience Certificate (Minimum 2 Years)
- Proofs of funds
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- Language Proficiency Certificate in English
- Medical and Police clearance certificate
How to Apply for PR in Canada?
If you are planning to move Canada then you have made a smart choice for both personal and professional life. Immigrate to Canada on Permanent Resident Visa, which is allocated for five years then you can become a Canadian Citizen.
There are two simple and popular ways of attaining the PR status
- Express Entry program
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
What is the Canada PR points System?
On the basis of several factors of Immigration competency to Canada is judged, which include with age, work experience, language proficiency, educational qualification adaptability, etc.. Immigration applicants are sort listed from the rest and allows the most desirable individuals without any preference.
Applicants need to be achieving a minimum score of 67 on average to qualify for the immigration process. The following list will help you to know how many points you can score in each segment of the points system.
- Language Skills -28 points maximum
- Education -25 points maximum
- Experience – 15 points maximum
- Arranged Employment – 10 points maximum
- Adaptability – 10 points maximum
The PR point system is the first step to determining your chances of successfully moving to Canada and starting a new life. So it is a suggestion for you to try and score as highly as possible to meet the score point as this will also cut down on the time taken to process your application. Consult with our expert team to learn more about the Canadian PR point calculation.
Why Apex Visas?
Provide details level of information about the process and generate an assessment for the client to let him/her know whether he/she is eligible or not.
- Step by step discussion with the concerned applicant
- High success rate to provide PR visa
- Client always assures that their invested money is going to deliver results.
APEX VISAS is one of the leading Canada PR Visa Consultants, providing quality of services for people those who wish to settle in Canada. We give our best to get you Canada PR easily, call us on: 805 580 4150 / 1800 102 4150 and visit us apexvisas.com. Find more updates on Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn