Germany is one of the most beautiful countries as well as largest technologically powerful economies all over the world. Due to its strong and powerful pillar in economics market, Country offering free education to its local residents and able to increase the availability of well –paid positions across the markets. It provides an encouraging environment for many youngsters, deserving and skilled professionals. So it is an ideal destination for job hunters. Before u started to reach your ideal destination for your work, you need to do is get a job hunter visa.
Job Seeker Visa:
Job seeker visa allows you to stay in the country for six months and look for a job. If at the end of the six months you have found a place of employment, you will be given the Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and live there. Please mark as a point that having a job seeker visa does not allow you to start working immediately in Germany. It only means that you can visit the country and search for job during your stay.
After completion of 5 years on residence permit, you can apply for Germany Permanent Resident.
In order to acquiring your job seeker visa for Germany, You need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Eligible for apply
- Assemble all the necessary documents.
- Fill out an application Form and applying for visa permit.
Eligibility Criteria for applicants
- Hold a Bachelor of Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- You must have over 3 years of genuine Experience, Preferably close to 5 years.
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany.(4.5 Lakhs to 7.5 Lakhs is recommended, Higher the better)
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
If you checked all of the criteria, then gate is open for you to getting your visa.
Documents for Application:
Now you need to prepare your set of documents which will be attached to your application. Please pack the following documents for Germany seeker visa:
- A valid passport(issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures based on biometric specifications
- A intentletter: Basically a cover letter stating why you want to come to German, how you plan to succeed in your job search and your alternative career plans if you cannot find a job.
- We must be having all Educational certificates from Xth Class, Till Highest Degree (or any other proof of academic qualification from a German or non-German university)and All Certifications, Accolades, Awards as well as All Job Offer letters, Relieving/ Experience / Service letters of all previous employers,
- Your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of accommodation in Germany (where you will be staying during your visit)
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your stay in Germany by showing one of the following documents:
- Verpflichtungserklärung (formal obligation letter)by a sponsor living in Germany
- Bank account statement, or Blocked bank account.
- Proof of personal status in your home country, such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated in English)
- Proof of your health insurance
- You have to prepare two sets of these documents
All these documents are ensuring that your application is not immediately rejected on grounds of not fulfilling the requirements, so make sure you have all of them and take with you to the application center.
Apex Visas India’s fastest visa provider and best Global Resettlement Solutions Company, which has helped thousands of people in finding better career, Education & business opportunities in the choicest destinations around the world. Check your eligibility now to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa, for more details call us on: 805 580 4150 / 1800 102 4150 and visit us apexvisas.com. Find more updates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn