If you have a thought of migrating for the purpose of job or residence then you can surely think of Hong Kong. It is a place with a natural harbor, expansive skyline and much more also, in addition, it is the famous tourist destination. With time passing by Hong Kong has developed as one of the vital international trade and also financial hubs. It has also been declared as one of the world city and is also counted among the 8 global Alpha+ cities (It is a city generally considered to be a significant bulge in the global economic system). Hence Hong Kong immigration can surely be given a thought.
Hong Kong has the maximum per capita income and also Human Development Index (HDI), it has been observed as the most chief trade center followed by London and also New York. In addition, Hong Kong has the most advanced and contemporary architecture and it has been given the label of Vertical City.
We have a list of benefits tied up with Hong Kong Immigration which can be noted as follows:-
- The living expenditure for the foreign professional is comparatively low than rest of the developed countries. It means that you need not spend much to work and live in the country.
- Hong Kong free economy and very low tax rate which is one point of attraction for many.
- The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) which is appointed based system hires professionals from abroad and offers a well-paying employment chance with better packages also great social benefits.
- One can very easily achieve work permit as compared to rest of the immigration destinations.
- The people who immigrate to Hong Kong enjoy all the social benefits and they do not even have to bother for fetching it as automatically it does come to them.
- There is no cultural discrimination and also no biased conceptions are observed.
- You generally do not feel homesick as there is the great number of Indians.
Fundamentals Essential for Hong Kong Immigration
- Aspirants should not have any criminal record in their home country.
- Applicants must meet the basic education criteria which are a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Also, candidates should have health coverage and when asked for it should be able to prove the financial capability.
Know More Visit our website http://apexvisas.com or you can contact at +91 8055 80 4150 | 1800 102 4150