Germany is one of the most beautiful countries as well as largest technologically powerful economies all over the world. Due to its strong and powerful pillar in economics market, Country offering free education to its local residents and able to increase the availability of well –paid positions across the markets. It provides an encouraging environment for many youngsters, deserving and skilled professionals. So it is an ideal destination for job hunters. Before u started to reach your ideal destination for your work, you need to do is get a job hunter visa.
Job Seeker Visa:
Job seeker visa allows you to stay in the country for six months and look for a job. If at the end of the six months you have found a place of employment, you will be given the Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and live there. Please mark as a point that having a job seeker visa does not allow you to start working immediately in Germany. It only means that you can visit the country and search for job during your stay.
After completion of 5 years on residence permit, you can apply for Germany Permanent Resident.
In order to acquiring your job seeker visa for Germany, You need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Eligible for apply
- Assemble all the necessary documents.
- Fill out an application Form and applying for visa permit.
Eligibility Criteria for applicants
- Hold a Bachelor of Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- You must have over 3 years of genuine Experience, Preferably close to 5 years.
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany.(4.5 Lakhs to 7.5 Lakhs is recommended, Higher the better)
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
If you checked all of the criteria, then gate is open for you to getting your visa.
Documents for Application:
Now you need to prepare your set of documents which will be attached to your application. Please pack the following documents for Germany seeker visa:
- A valid passport(issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures based on biometric specifications
- A intentletter: Basically a cover letter stating why you want to come to German, how you plan to succeed in your job search and your alternative career plans if you cannot find a job.
- We must be having all Educational certificates from Xth Class, Till Highest Degree (or any other proof of academic qualification from a German or non-German university)and All Certifications, Accolades, Awards as well as All Job Offer letters, Relieving/ Experience / Service letters of all previous employers,
- Your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of accommodation in Germany (where you will be staying during your visit)
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your stay in Germany by showing one of the following documents:
- Verpflichtungserklärung (formal obligation letter)by a sponsor living in Germany
- Bank account statement, or Blocked bank account.
- Proof of personal status in your home country, such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated in English)
- Proof of your health insurance
- You have to prepare two sets of these documents
All these documents are ensuring that your application is not immediately rejected on grounds of not fulfilling the requirements, so make sure you have all of them and take with you to the application center.
Apex Visas India’s fastest visa provider and best Global Resettlement Solutions Company, which has helped thousands of people in finding better career, Education & business opportunities in the choicest destinations around the world. Check your eligibility now to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa, for more details call us on: 805 580 4150 / 1800 102 4150 and visit us apexvisas.com. Find more updates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Each person’s definitive aim in life is to accomplish a great job and have an extraordinary profession. That is one of the reasons why Germany has become so famous and a famous destination amongst all students and job seekers. Also Germany has great job opportunities for people from other countries to contribute towards their growth. It’s another top destination for searching for a job.
Often people ask questions as to there are so many other countries where they can migrate so why should they choose only Germany. There are certain reasons due to which Germany scores above other countries.
Great Job Opportunities: Overall in Germany the numbers of jobs are very high but the number of working professionals is quite low so there is a great opportunity for people to work there and make great careers. There are a lot of opportunities in various sectors in Germany.
High Standard of living: Germany is a beautiful country to live in with great amenities and the latest technologies, you can live a high profile lifestyle there if you wish to.
Rich Work Experience: Working in Germany can also add great value to your resume and overall work experience. Since Germany has a great importance in the entire world the work done here will also be regarded of high significance.
High Salaried Jobs: Germany boasts of having one of the highest paid jobs in the world. The average salary paid here is comparatively more than what is paid in other Country. So Germany is worth going for making good money.
Cosmopolitan Culture and Society: Germany has a variety of cultures and a variety of people of different states and countries. Germany has a very beautiful climate and location due to which it attracts people of varied cultures. So it is fun to reside there as you can get an exposure to various cultures and different lifestyles.
So looking at the above points it is quite clear that Germany is quite impressive and attracts a lot of people all over the world. Germany aims to attract eligible qualified immigrants, they can meet the needs of the country’s skills through Job Seeker Visa. You will have the opportunity to discover new professional prospects and develop your own professional skill and life.
Apex Visas will be able to provide you information and advice on any questions you may have about Germany Immigration.
Germany is another top destination for searching for a job. The reason is because this country gives a great opportunity for migrants with expertise to get a job. In addition, this country has picked up its status as a standout amongst the most pined for goals for immigration across the globe. Right around 11 million individuals in this nation are not conceived here but rather in different parts of the world.
The extent of foreigners is more in Germany among those in the working people. There is a job seeker visa which is accessible in individuals of different nations to find a job here and remain until the point when they find one. The migrants have made an extensive contribution to the German economy.
Immigration in Germany has prompted an incredible development in the employment in this nation. Aside from beginning their own organizations, the immigrants have additionally occupied imperative occupations in this nation like that of senior administrators. The occupations for German immigrants are in various.
Since the economy of Germany is at present developing, there is likewise major scope for employment here for individuals in various areas like human services, IT and engineering etc. Henceforth migration to Germany for job seeking purposes is a lucrative venture for anyone. A job seeker visa is accessible to a person for a half year. Candidate can’t be employed on job seeker visa. When candidate has found a job, at that point candidate can benefit a European Union Blue card to broaden their stay in this nation.
The application for a job seeker visa to Germany ought to incorporate an introductory letter clarifying the plans of a candidate once they intend to get employment during the duration of job seeker visa are not successful. A candidate ought to likewise have the capacity to prove that non-German degree is of as much worth as a German degree. The candidate should also be able to show the prior of work experience in your home country through the relevant work experience certificates.
Candidates who are anticipating migration in Germany should know that even after accommodation of visa application and submission of records, their application can get rejected if they fail in this visa interview.