The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has reopened for the International Skilled Worker – Express Entry sub-category with an expanded list of 43 in-demand occupations. This sub-category is associated with Canada’s Express Entry immigration assortment structure.
The candidates who are eligible with appropriate work experience in the Express Entry Pool may be able to submit the application for provincial nomination under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme, as a result 600 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) additional points that will be granted along with an Invitation to Apply (ITA), for issuing permanent residence at the time of subsequent draw from the upcoming pool.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme (SINP) serves on the priority basis which means that it functions on first-come, the first-serve basis also, in this case, there is no requirement of any job offer as well for the application purpose. As per the update, almost up to 600 new applications will be acknowledged during this intake span.
Out of the total 43 occupations in demand on the off late updated list, for 20 of those occupations do not require any particular professional licensure. The remaining of 23 occupations do need some specific professional licensure, however, the prior occupation list included 17 occupations hence some of the applicants who were not previously eligible for application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme may be eligible for the same now.
The Minimum Eligibility Requirements for becoming eligible for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme’s, (SINP)under the International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category, the applicant must have following criteria fulfilled:-
- Candidate must have an Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme (SINP), point assessment
- Provide language ability test results from a chosen testing agency that match the language level acknowledged in the Express Entry profile.
- The candidate must have completed minimum a year of post-secondary training or education which is equivalent to the Canadian education system and which will be resulting in a degree, diploma, or certificate.
- The candidate must have a minimum level of work experience those are related to their field of education in a highly skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- Applicant must have at least one of the aspects in the field of education or training occupation which is one year of work experience in past 10 years in skilled profession or two years of work experience in skilled trade in past 5 years or 1 year of work experience in Canada in past 3 years which can be in trades and non-trades. Or have sufficient funds and plan for settlement or lastly the proof of being eligible for Saskatchewan licensure if their profession is structured in Saskatchewan and requires a mandate certification.
Know More Visit our website www.apexvisas.com or you can contact at +91 8055 80 4150 | 1800 102 4150