If you are a software engineer and are looking for excellent work opportunities, a better standard of life and obviously to make more money – look no more Australia has tremendous opportunities for experienced software engineers to move and settle under the Permanent Residence (PR) visa.
A permanent residence status for Australia can be obtained either under skilled independent visa sub class 189 or under the skilled nominated visa sub class 190.
The Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO)classifies a Software Engineer – 261313 as one profile which is in demand under both the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) as well as the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).
As per the ANZSCO a software engineer – designs, develops, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs and supports software applications and systems. It also classifies software architects and software designers as alternative titles which have similar job description.
The benefits of becoming a Permanent Resident are huge, please find the details below,
- A permanent resident is entitled to live in Australia indefinitely – you can travel unlimited times to and from Australia.
- Permanent Residents have access to easy education loans which are extremely helpful if you plan to pursue a higher degree.
- Apermanent residenthave the option of working for any employer and in any occupation.
- Upon completion of two years as a permanent resident one is entitled to receive social security benefits like sickness, unemployment and student benefits.
- A permanent resident is entitled to health insurance scheme and can receive free treatment at a public hospital and subsidized medicine.
- A permanent resident can sponsor his/ her relatives to apply for permanent residence status upon meeting some minimum pre-requisites.
- Children born in Australia to parents with Permanent Residence status are granted Australian citizenship by birth and are entitled to maximum benefits in the field of education and health care.
- A permanent resident of Australia is allowed to travel to New Zealand and apply for a New Zealand Visa.
Apex Visas recommends interested applicants to go ahead and start nurturing a dream of making Australia your permanent home.Though the process is simple, it is advised to seek guidance from trained professionals who have experience in understanding the rules of immigration process and can guide perspective applicants correctly. Get in touch with Apex Visas trained consultants on 8055 80 4150/ 1800 102 4150 for a free evaluation or log on to www.apexvisas.com.