Professionals working in the banking or any financial sector looking for opportunities in Canada have a chance to fast track their application for immigration to Canada under the Express Entry Program. The program targets to pick up applicants from a job bank pool based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) – applicants working in banking and other financial domains should opt for Canada as a destination to start a new life. The country not only offers better job prospects but also unemployment allowance, free medicals, free education and many more benefits.
The Canadian government depends on the National Occupational Classification (NOC) which classifies 0111 as the job code for Financial Managers. As per which financial managers should plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of financial and accounting departments. A financial manager must also develop and implement the financial policies and systems of establishments along with establishing performance standards and preparing various financial reports for the senior management.
The Financial Managers are mostly employed in financial and accounting departments in companies throughout the private sector and in government. And takes care of the following tasks,
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
- Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance.
To secure a permanent residence needs an applicant needs to fulfil requirements like having a bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field. Else a master’s degree in business administration (concentration in finance), or another master’s level management program may be required. Along with fulfilling the relevant educational requirements the applicant must also be able to furnish proof of several years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities. Accounting and audit managers may require a recognized accounting designation (CA, CMA or CGA)
Apex Visas recommends interested applicants to pursue Canadian permanent residence to fulfil all aspirations and dreams. Though the process is simple, it is advised to seek guidance from trained professionals who have experience in understanding the rules of immigration process and can guide perspective applicants correctly. For more contact with our consultants on 8055 80 4150/ 1800 102 4150 for a free evaluation or visit us at https://apexvisas.com