Human Resource professionals looking for opportunities abroad have always preferred Australia as a destination to immigrate and start a new life. The Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List popularly known as CSOL in accordance with the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) lists human resource professionals as eligible to immigrate to Australia under the sub class 190 visa.
The ANZSCO specifies Human Resource Professionals bearing code 2231 work on planning, developing, implementing and evaluating staff recruitment, along with assisting in resolving any disputes by advising on matters related to the workplace. They also represent industrial, commercial, union, employer and other parties in negotiations on issues such as enterprise bargaining, rates of pay and conditions of employment. ANZSCO also specifies that the applicant must have a recognised a bachelor degree or higher qualification or should have at least five years of relevant experience in case the applicant doesn’t meet the minimum education criterions.
As per ANZSCO guidelines the following job duties are handled by a Human Resource Professional,
- Arranging for advertising of job vacancies, interviewing and testing of applicants, and selection of staff.
- Maintaining personnel records and associated human resource information systems
- Providing advice and information to management on workplace relations policies and procedures, staff performance and disciplinary matters.
- Arranging the induction of staff and providing information on conditions of service, salaries and promotional opportunities.
- Receiving and recording job vacancy information from employers such as details about job description, wages and conditions of employment.
- Providing information on current job vacancies in the organisation to employers and job seekers.
- Undertaking negotiations on terms and conditions of employment, and examining and resolving disputes and grievances.
- Studying and interpreting legislation, awards, collective agreements and employment contracts, wage payment systems and dispute settlement procedures.
- Developing, planning and formulating enterprise agreements or collective contracts such as productivity-based wage adjustment procedures, workplace relations policies and programs, and procedures for their implementation.
- Overseeing the formation and conduct of workplace consultative committees and employee participation initiatives.
Human Resource professionals looking to immigrate to Australia can avail the services of Apex Visas for not only evaluating their profile to ensure that they meet the requisite eligibility criterions but also to ensure successful assessment by VETASSESS, Australia’s leading assessment providers for Non IT and Non Engineering profiles.
Apex Visas recommends interested applicants to pursue Australian permanent residence to fulfil all aspirations and dreams. Though the process is simple, it is advised to seek guidance from trained professionals who have experience in understanding the rules of immigration process and can guide perspective applicants correctly. Get in touch with Apex Visas trained consultants on 8055 80 4150/ 1800 102 4150 for a free evaluation or log on to apexvisas.com