Australia is a preferred destination for skilled professionals looking to settle and work, if you are Mechanical Engineer looking for the right opportunity to grow your career waste no time.
As per the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations popularly known as ANZSCO. As per ANZSCO list the demand for Mechanical Engineers (code 233512) is high and a candidate fitting the profile can easily immigrate to Australia as they are eligible under both the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) as well as the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL).
An eligible candidate can apply for a skilled migrant visa either 189 or 190 to be able to shift and work in Australia as a permanent resident. A Permanent Residence (PR) status that is achieved through the PR visa which enables the holders to enjoy multiple benefits which include nearly all the benefits being enjoyed by a citizen like free or subsidised healthcare, unemployment bonus, free education for children etc. The best is a Permanent Resident can successfully apply for citizenship on fulfilment of the necessary conditions.
As per the ANZSCO guidelines a Mechanical Engineer to be eligible to join the Australian work force need to have a Bachelor degree or higher qualification with relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal educational qualification.
A Mechanical Engineer has the job description of planning, designing, organising and overseeing the assembly, erection, commissioning, operation and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations. They are required to either register or license from an authorised body.
And takes care of the following tasks,
- Studying functional statements, organisational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication
- Establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation
- Analysing workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
- Designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction
- Developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems
- Organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations
- Inspecting plant to ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules.
Apex Visas recommends interested applicants to pursue Australian permanent residence to fulfil all aspirations and dreams. Though the process is simple, it is advised to seek guidance from trained professionals who have experience in understanding the rules of immigration process and can guide perspective applicants correctly. Get in touch with Apex Visas trained consultants on 8055 80 4150/ 1800 102 4150 for a free evaluation or log on to www.apexvisas.com.