Apex Visas is the best and the fastest growing immigration consultants try to help you understand the complex process of immigration and help you realise your dreams of settling in Australia through subclass 190.
Immigration to Australia on Permanent Residence through subclass 190 allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. However, this visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency.
Let us start with subclass 190 is a skilled nominated visa for Australia; as shared earlier it is a state nominated visa i.e. the occupation code you are applying under should be part of the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List. The process for applying is complex and one has to successfully fulfill the below mentioned criterion to be eligible for the sub class 190 visa,
- The applicant should not have turned 50 years of age,
- Should have a nominated occupation as per the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List
- Should have obtained a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
- Should be competent in using English is minimum requirement, but each state & territory has different requirements of English language.
- Should be eligible as per the point score specified by the Department of Immigration and Boarder Protectionand hence be nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency
If you are evaluated under sub class 190, upon processing of your permanent residence visa you have to reside and work for 2 years in the state.
Apex Visas ensures to search the right profile for you based on your skill set, experience, education and age through the process of initial evaluation where in the details provided by you, our team of experts go through the details and based on the immigration rules of Australia share a detailed report which chooses the apt occupation for you and in case of a positive report you can start processing your case to ensure positive results with zero hassles for you.